[rabbitmq-discuss] Where too now?

Michael Arnoldus chime at mu.dk
Wed May 13 13:03:22 BST 2009

Senders shove messages into exchanges, bindings move them to zero or
more queues. Clients take from the queues.

Using the scenario you previouslf described we send each information
type to a specific exchange of type fanout. The clinet has one or more
queues bound to the exchanges it wants information from. Use one or
more queues for each client depending on how tho client uses the info.

Michael