[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbit accepted into Debian unstable

Matthias Radestock matthias at lshift.net
Tue Mar 24 16:24:00 GMT 2009

John,

John Leuner wrote:
>> rabbitmq-server_1.5.0-5_amd64.changes ACCEPTED
>
> Rabbit has finally been accepted in Debian unstable.

That is excellent news. Thanks for your efforts in getting us to this point.

> Matthias, I think the only files that need to be updated are the
> debian/control and debian/changelog files which I have attached.

It looks like all the changes are specific to the version that's in the
official Debian distribution; so what's in our source repo and the .deb
on the RabbitMQ web site should remain unchanged. Or did I miss anything?

Matthias.