[rabbitmq-discuss] Fwd: application keeps crashing

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 17:10:13 GMT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ben Hood <0x6e6562 at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 5:09 PM
Subject: Re: [rabbitmq-discuss] application keeps crashing
To: Matt George <matt.george at myemma.com>

Matt - Sorry I called you George beforehand :-(

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 5:04 PM, Matt George <matt.george at myemma.com> wrote:
> What is the best way to run that command? I have just a little bit of
> experience with the erlang shell, I am slowly getting more into using it.

Probably the easiest way (without using any of the Rabbit machinery)
is to just execute the following:

$ erl -mnesia dir PATH_TO_YOUR_MNESIA DIRECTORY -s mnesia

Erlang (BEAM) emulator version 5.6.5 [source] [smp:2]
[async-threads:0] [hipe] [kernel-poll:false]

Eshell V5.6.5  (abort with ^G)
1> mnesia:info().

.....Output follows here

Ben