[rabbitmq-discuss] When is a rabbitmq-stomp 1.6.0 adapter coming?

Ivan Delchev ivdelchev at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 20:48:30 BST 2009

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the list but I'm very fascinated by the features of
RabbitMQ and plan to use it for a project of mine. For the purpose I
would also require the rabbitmq-stomp adapter. I noticed that the
current version of RabbitMQ is 1.6.0 but the latest tagged
rabbitmq-stomp adapter is 1.5.5. When do you plan to release a 1.6
rabbitmq-stomp adapter - I quite like the newly introduced access
control features of RabbitMQ 1.6.0. Are there any recorded issues when
using the new server with the older adapter?

Great job!

Regards,
Ivan