[rabbitmq-discuss] Thank You

Bryan Murphy bmurphy1976 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 16:46:25 BST 2009

We just moved from ActiveMQ to RabbitMQ over the past few weeks.  ActiveMQ
was a complete nightmare for us.  We're a .NET shop, and we run a major
portion of our software on top of Mono so MSMQ wasn't an option.  Also,
we're a small startup running in the cloud and could not afford something
like TIBCO, and we needed something far more flexible than what the cloud
provider provided us.
The switch over to RabbitMQ was so easy, and it's working so well that I am
simply stunned.  The API is simple, makes sense, and isn't bogged down with
a ton of overbearing Java standards crap.  The configuration is so simple
and flexible, and it performs so well, I can't imagine how we ever lived
without this product.

I want to thank you guys for doing such a great job with it.  I'm very much
looking forward to future releases, and feel like a major weight has been
lifted off my back.  Thank you!  Thank you!

Bryan