[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ 1.6.0 release

Darien Kindlund darien at kindlund.com
Thu Jun 18 18:16:00 BST 2009

Hi Matthias,

Thanks for the update!  Couple of questions:
 - If we encounter any similar "persister timeout" errors logged via
STOMP adapter [that we saw in v1.5.x], should we post our findings to
the list?
 - If the persister bug has been fixed, does that mean the
prioritization feature may get added in v1.6.1? ;)
 - Does the STOMP adapter need to be updated/tested before using with
v1.6.0?  If the current version is fine, can Tony tag the latest
stable as rabbitmq_v1_6_0?
- Also, does rabbitmq-c work with v1.6.0?
- Assuming we don't find any bugs with v1.6.0, is the standard
procedure to just mark v1.6.0 status as "stable" (from "beta"), or
were you planning on bumping the version number (and updating the
packages) to reflect a "stable" status?

Regards,
-- Darien