[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq memory grows with queue size

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 11:11:51 BST 2009

Chuck - that's correct :-)

Jack, all,

The "page to disk" feature is now getting into QA and should be
visible on a branch on the repo.  If you would like to help us QA this
please speak out.  Matthias, as per usual, is in charge of getting
this feature into a releasable state.

The new feature enables messages that are persisted to exist on disk
and not in memory.  Previously persisted data would remain in memory
as well as being written to disk.

More generally, you can still drain queues into any store
programmatically, in the meantime.

alexis