[rabbitmq-discuss] Catching messages sent to the stomp broker from other queues

anders conbere aconbere at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 23:01:06 BST 2009

Basically I have some clients connecting to rabbitmq via the stomp
broker, and some from the AMQP interface. The problem I'm having is
creating a queue that is capable of receiving messages sent by the
stomp client. I suspect that this is just a problem of defining my
routing key correctly (but my initial guess of making the key the
exchange name failed).

So this is what I've got.

via AMQP

1) a durable exchange named "a"
2) a queue named "b" bound to "a"

via STOMP

2) a message sent to "a"

if I then create a subscription in stomp to "a" I get the messages,
however I never receive a message at "b".

like I said I tried binding "b" to "a" with the routing key "a", but
that didn't work... any help?

~ Anders