[rabbitmq-discuss] Fwd: Recovery and Upgrade Path

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 20:09:29 BST 2009

With Estaban's permission, I am forwarding this to the list.

Estaban I think your own suggestion is reasonable but you could also
look at our Windows service for that platform.

Re Erlang, think of it as being like Java.  You won't upgrade it very
often.  Read the RabbitMQ release notes for upgrade recommendations.