[rabbitmq-discuss] Monitoring options beyond rabbitmqctl

Aaron Feng aaron.feng at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 19:21:52 BST 2009

Gavin,

Sorry for the flurry and possibly out of sequence emails.  I'm on a
plane so  I'm responding on my mobile device

We also thought about bypassing JInterface and using Erlang directly.
Basically, exposing a separate Erlang node that communicates with
rabbit nodes to retrieve info and have a restful interface around it.
Right now we are focusing our efforts on the dashboard but we might
eventually go the Erlang route.  That is one of the reasons why we
decoupled the web frontend by consuming JSON.

If you are going down this route, I would be interested in what data
you are returning and what it will look like. Maybe we can make it
Trixx web compatible :)

Aaron