[rabbitmq-discuss] Monitoring options beyond rabbitmqctl

Gavin M. Roy gmr at myyearbook.com
Tue Jun 2 16:57:42 BST 2009

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 11:48 AM, Alexis Richardson
<alexis.richardson at gmail.com> wrote:
> But yes there would definitely be interest in that and please can you
> say how you would approach it because several folks have been looking
> at Mochification and web messaging ideas...

Well, I could either expand on the work of rabbitmq-http2 and just
provide additional URL's for control or I could create a new add-on.
I'm probably leaning towards the latter, as an erlang learning
project.  As far as implementation details, I've not even come close
to figuring that one out, other than I know CouchDB makes good use of
mochiweb, which I've very lightly hacked on, and could serve as a
reference on how to accomplish what I am looking to do.

Gavin