[rabbitmq-discuss] Unique Messages in Queue

Vidit Drolia viditdrolia at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 19:41:34 BST 2009

Matthias,

Minimizing the probability of sending out a duplicate message is the
practical objective. So you are right in saying that the best we can
do is to make it very unlikely that a duplicate mail is sent out.

A filtering proxy would make most sense because I wanted to move away
from expensive I/O for persistence in the first place, plus if needed,
redundancy can be introduced later for fault-tolerance.

Thanks for all the help!

Best,

Vidit