[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmqctl with window services

Sam Owen sam.owen at gazprom-mt.com
Fri Jul 31 14:45:39 BST 2009

Hi,

The rabbitmqctl command seems not to work with the rabbit windows
service I've installed. I get the following:

C:\rabbitmq_server-1.6.0\sbin>rabbitmqctl.bat status

Status of node rabbit at DEVELOPER26 ...

{badrpc,nodedown}

...done.

C:\rabbitmq_server-1.6.0\sbin>rabbitmqctl.bat list_queues

Listing queues ...

Error: {badrpc,nodedown}

It does work however, when I run the server from the rabbit-server
script:

C: \rabbitmq_server-1.6.0\sbin>rabbitmqctl.bat status

Status of node rabbit at DEVELOPER26 ...

[{running_applications,[{rabbit,"RabbitMQ","1.6.0"},

                        {mnesia,"MNESIA  CXC 138 12","4.3.5"},

                        {os_mon,"CPO  CXC 138 46","2.1.2.1"},

                        {sasl,"SASL  CXC 138 11","2.1.5.1"},

                        {stdlib,"ERTS  CXC 138 10","1.14.5"},

                        {kernel,"ERTS  CXC 138 10","2.11.5"}]},

 {nodes,[rabbit at DEVELOPER26]},

 {running_nodes,[rabbit at DEVELOPER26]}]

...done.

Any ideas?

Sam

The information transmitted is the property of Gazprom Marketing & Trading Ltd and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not represent those of the company. Any review, retransmission, dissemination and other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.

Registered office: Gazprom Marketing & Trading Ltd, Gazprom House, 60 Marina Place, Hampton Wick, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 4BH. Registered in England No. 3768267