[rabbitmq-discuss] Looking for a functional .Net Publish, Subscribe, Dispatch example...

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Wed Jul 22 20:20:53 BST 2009

Ah, I see -- a UI for management of the messaging service, plus simple
UI for test injection and extraction of messages? I'm afraid nothing
comes as part of RabbitMQ for that, but you might investigate
Alice&Wonderland and Trixx for the management aspect. For the message
injection and extraction, it ought to be straightforward for someone who
knows WinForms programming to build a simple graphical shell around the
core of the SendString and LogTail examples that come with the RabbitMQ
.NET client library.

Any takers on the mailinglist?

Regards,
   Tony