[rabbitmq-discuss] .NET client SimpleRpcServer question

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Fri Jul 17 13:06:05 BST 2009

Hi Ryan,

Ryan Davis wrote:
> Has your .NET programmer had a chance to look at this patch yet?  I have
> not had any problems running it in production (albeit with a light
> message load).

I've taken a look at the issue this morning; things are moving at last.
Sorry for the delay. I've just committed a proposed fix with a lighter
locking pattern to branch bug20945; hopefully it will pass QA soon and
be merged into default.

Regards,
  Tony
--
 [][][] Tony Garnock-Jones     | Mob: +44 (0)7905 974 211
   [][] LShift Ltd             | Tel: +44 (0)20 7729 7060
 []  [] http://www.lshift.net/ | Email: tonyg at lshift.net