[rabbitmq-discuss] Multicast in a transaction

Patrick Kenney pekenney at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 15:49:09 BST 2009

Yes, 'delivery to more than one queue' of the same message...

the amqp spec infers its supported, but not very clearly one way or the
other...

basically i want to be able to send the same message to one or more
subscribers while in a transaction, this is typically called multi-cast as I
understand it...

re: