[rabbitmq-discuss] how to make Wcf bind to rabbitmq exchange and queue?

Wilson Ke wilson.ke at wealthcraft.com
Wed Jul 15 11:43:27 BST 2009

Hi all,

     I am use Wcf and RabbitMQ to make project.  I can use Wcf bind RabbitMQ to work normal as below ,but I don't know how to make Wcf bind to rabbitmq exchange and queue, could you help me? Many thanks!

C# code:

namespace Server

{

    using System;

    using System.ServiceModel;

    using WcfServiceLibrary1;

    using RabbitMQ.ServiceModel;

    class Server

    {

        public void Run()

        {

            ServiceHost host = new ServiceHost(typeof(HelloService));

            host.Open();

            Console.WriteLine("Service Ready");

            Console.ReadLine();

            host.Close();

        }

    }

}

Config file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

<configuration>

  <system.serviceModel>

    <services>

      <service name="WcfServiceLibrary1.HelloService">

        <host>

          <baseAddresses>

            <add baseAddress="soap.amqp:///"   />

          </baseAddresses>

        </host>

        <endpoint

          address="Hello"

          binding="rabbitMQBinding"

          bindingConfiguration="rabbitMQConfig"

          contract="WcfServiceLibrary1.IHelloContract"/>

      </service>

    </services>

    <bindings>

      <rabbitMQBinding>

        <binding name="rabbitMQConfig"

          broker="amqp://192.168.1.87:5672/"

          protocolversion="AMQP_0_8"

         oneWay="false"

                    />

      </rabbitMQBinding>

    </bindings>

    <extensions>

      <bindingExtensions>

        <add

          name="rabbitMQBinding"

          type="RabbitMQ.ServiceModel.RabbitMQBindingSection, RabbitMQ.ServiceModel, Version=1.0.110.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"/>

      </bindingExtensions>

    </extensions>

  </system.serviceModel>

</configuration>