[rabbitmq-discuss] When is a rabbitmq-stomp 1.6.0 adapter coming?

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Fri Jul 10 12:24:31 BST 2009

Hi Ivan (and others who've asked about this),

I've just tagged rabbitmq_v1_6_0 of rabbitmq-stomp, so you should be
able to get things running with:

(1) Retrieve and build RabbitMQ server v1.6.0

   wget
http://www.rabbitmq.com/releases/rabbitmq-server/v1.6.0/rabbitmq-server-1.6.0.tar.gz
   tar -zxf rabbitmq-server-1.6.0.tar.gz
   make -C rabbitmq-server-1.6.0

(2) Retrieve and build the 1.6.0-compatible STOMP adapter

   wget http://hg.rabbitmq.com/rabbitmq-stomp/archive/rabbitmq_v1_6_0.tar.gz
   tar -zxf rabbitmq_v1_6_0.tar.gz
   make -C rabbitmq-stomp-rabbitmq_v1_6_0
RABBIT_SERVER_SOURCE_ROOT=../rabbitmq-server-1.6.0 run

Sorry for the delay and the confusion!

Regards,
   Tony