[rabbitmq-discuss] Net::AMQP perl module work in progress

Eric Waters ewaters at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 17:13:39 BST 2009

Hello!  I thought I'd mention here that I'm currently working on a
Net::AMQP protocol module and POE::Component::Client::AMQP client
module.  I'll publish it to CPAN as soon as it's in a relatively
feature complete state (probably in a week) and if appropriate, I'll
mention it here too.  I'm designing it against RabbitMQ, as that's
probably going to be our production AMQP server for the project this
is needed for.

Darien Kindlund mentioned on this list in the past that he was working
on a Net::AMQP, as has Eric Rybski on PAUSE, but both of these appear
to not have resulted in any code.  Please let me know if I'm being
presumptuous with my intent.

Eric Waters
http://search.cpan.org/~ewaters/