[rabbitmq-discuss] Eclipse type view of RabbitMQ exchanges etc

Lynton Grice lynton.grice at logosworld.com
Wed Jul 1 12:44:02 BST 2009

Hi there,

I use RabbitMQ and am a huge fan of it. I am also pretty familiar with
FioranoMQ and WebsphereMQ and am just curious if there is any "side project"
or current initiative to have some really cool GUI viewer of RabbitMQ?

For example with WebsphereMQ you have an Eclipse interface where you can
create new queues etc......see what the message contents are on a queue etc

Obviously with AMQP it is slightly different but it would be super if there
was a great GUI out there for RabbitMQ.

For me as a techie I don't really mind either which way, but I am just
thinking what would help RabbitMQ get more mainstream with the big
corporate...

Your thoughts?

Thanks

Lynton