[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq 1.5.1-1 from debian pool fails to start

christopher hoover ch at murgatroid.com
Fri Jan 30 18:24:46 GMT 2009

> > Yes, precisely.
> >
> >> If so, there are a few more things to check:
> >> [...all of which worked...]
>
> Thanks for your patience. Unfortunately there is nothing more I can do
> until I get access to a machine that exhibits the problem. Or, rather,
> the next steps would be far too time-consuming to execute over an email
> transport :(

Matthias-

Thanks for your cooperation.

I'm afraid my corporate infosec requirements make it impossible for me to
get you access to my current setup.

Can you run vmplayer or other vmware product?   If so, let me see if I can
start with some online vmware image and get it to fail.

If not, I'll figure something else out.

-ch