[rabbitmq-discuss] Erlang client handshake problem

Dave Bryson daveb at miceda.org
Wed Jan 28 01:09:41 GMT 2009

Possible reason:

It looks like that by default "amqp_connection:start()" uses the
"amqp_direct_driver"  See line 50 in the amqp_connection.erl.  Which
assumes your running the client in the same process as the server.
The connection type is also used by the "network_client_test".  Is
this correct?  This could possible explain the error I'm getting.

Dave