[rabbitmq-discuss] AMQP security / dealing with Flex subscribers

Joern opendev at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 10:40:11 GMT 2009

Hi List,

integrating a Flex client into an AMQP infrastructure seems
straightforward enough (and the logical thing to do if your goal is to
provide asynchronous messenging for those). I am still quite unsure
how to deal with security and access control issues. Are there plans
to integrate application specific ACLs into RabbitMQ? Or are there
other ways to deal with the issue of non-intranet mq clients?

I got a couple of thoughts on how such an access control could look
like but I cannot help but wonder if there isn't such thing in place
already.

Best regards,

Joern