[rabbitmq-discuss] Miscellaneous Question

Jason J. W. Williams jasonjwwilliams at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 05:33:59 GMT 2009

This sequence works perfectly. The persisted messages are replayed as
expected, despite recreating the Mnesia database. The only enhancement
I can think of is to store a copy of the queues,exchanges,bindings
need to replay the persister log in separate file from the Mnesia
database. This would enable replay/rebuild of the queues before all
the consumer apps have come online and recreated their queues.

-J