[rabbitmq-discuss] AMQP & Python Write-Up

Carl Trieloff cctrieloff at redhat.com
Wed Jan 14 13:41:08 GMT 2009

Jason,

Nice write up.

I see you have cut & pasted some material straight from the Red Hat MRG
docs,
http://www.redhat.com/mrg/resources/
http://www.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_MRG/1.0/html/Messaging_Tutorial/sect-Messaging_Tutorial-Initial_Concepts-Topic_Exchange.html

Would be nice if you attributed it, the guy who wrote that was Jonathan
Robie copied.

regards,
Carl.