[rabbitmq-discuss] Net::AMQP Perl Client - Status?

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 10:05:32 GMT 2009

Darien,

On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 10:38 PM, Darien Kindlund <darien at kindlund.com> wrote:
> Hi Eric & David,
>
> I came across your information from the rabbitmq-discuss mailing list
> (back in July 2008).  Have either of you had any luck in developing
> the Net::AMQP perl client?
>
> If not, have you had any success/failure in using the rabbitmq-stomp
> connector and simply using Net::Stomp?

Don't know how this got forwarded to me, but I don't recall anbody
actually producing a Perl client, although there have been discussions
about it. The last few clients I recall being written were for PHP and
Haxe.

STOMP in general has been known to work with multiple language
clients, although I haven't heard whether somebody has tested
Net::Stomp.

Maybe somebody in the community has.

HTH,

Ben