[rabbitmq-discuss] [PROBLEM] .NET Client fails with OperationInterruptedException

Michael Barker mike at middlesoft.co.uk
Sun Jan 11 01:41:20 GMT 2009

Hi,

I am currently working on an implementation of System.Messaging for
Mono using AMQP/RabbitMQ.  I have upgraded to the 1.5 version of the
.NET libraries, however when I run a simple test (against
rabbitmq-server version 1.4.0) I frequently get the following error:

Unhandled Exception:
RabbitMQ.Client.Exceptions.OperationInterruptedException: The AMQP
operation was interrupted
  at RabbitMQ.Client.Impl.ConnectionBase.System.IDisposable.Dispose ()
[0x00000]
  at testrabbitmq15.MainClass.Run (System.String[] args) [0x000cf] in
/home/mike/src/test-rabbitmq15/test-rabbitmq15/Main.cs:47
  at testrabbitmq15.MainClass.Main (System.String[] args) [0x0000b] in
/home/mike/src/test-rabbitmq15/test-rabbitmq15/Main.cs:21

I have attached 2 files to this email, the first is the code that I
use with 1.4 version of the libraries and the second is the same test
with the necessary changes for the 1.5 version of the libraries.  The
first version runs fine, the second version will fail after around 1
to 10 iterations.  I am currently running on Ubuntu linux (2.6.27-10)
with mono 1.9.1 and mono svn trunk.

Is this a bug?

Regards,
Michael Barker.