[rabbitmq-discuss] .NET client version poll

Eran Sandler eran.sandler at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 12:15:47 GMT 2009

We are using .NET 2.0 and should be moving up to 3.5 in the next couple of
month.

I support dropping 1.1 and rewrting the code to use the benefits of 2.0
(.NET 3.5 actually runs .NET CLR 2.0 SP1, so its almost the same as .NET 2.0
in terms of compiler capabilities and runtime capablities, the only
difference is in some of the added libraries), i.e. Generics and friends
(thought the rewrite can wait for a later release).

:-)

Eran