[rabbitmq-discuss] Upgrading RabbitMQ Version in Cluster

Drew Smathers drew.smathers at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 22:15:40 GMT 2009

I've posted a article
(http://blog.enterthefoo.com/2009/02/notes-on-upgrading-rabbitmq-cluster.html)
detailing some of the steps I've gone through in upgrading a RabbitMQ
cluster (1.4.x to 1.5.1).  I sense this is the by now means the
"right" or "safe" way to do it - especially on a live system - and as
I've indicated in the intro.  Luckily, I've only had to do this on a
dev system so far - but I need to finalize a written procedure for
production. The blog posting is mostly to get ideas from other
RabbitMQ developers (or seasoned users) on the best practices for
upgrading clusters.  I would appreciated any feedback.

Regards,
-Drew