[rabbitmq-discuss] Getting Started with RabbitMQ

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at cohesiveft.com
Mon Feb 9 19:44:02 GMT 2009

Alex,

Thanks for posting.  We do need more examples.

People have praised Jason's blog post which although Python centric,
may get you started:
http://blogs.digitar.com/jjww/2009/01/rabbits-and-warrens/

And, I keep a set of 'useful links' here -
http://delicious.com/alexisrichardson/rabbitmq - which points at a lot
of suitable resources.

If you need help and/or are willing to talk about the use case you
describe below, then I am sure you will find help on this list!

Cheers,

alexis