[rabbitmq-discuss] STOMP Plugin Issues

Matthias Radestock matthias at lshift.net
Tue Feb 3 10:22:44 GMT 2009

Joe,

Joe Williams wrote:
>> =ERROR REPORT==== 3-Feb-2009::02:11:42 ===
>> STOMP error frame sent:
>> Message: “Processing error”
>> Detail: “{undef,[{rabbit_channel,start_link,\n
>> [rabbit_stomp,<0.3746.0>,<0.3746.0>,<<\"guest\">>,\n <<\"/\">>]},\n
>> {rabbit_stomp,do_login,5},\n
>> {rabbit_stomp,process_received_bytes,2},\n {rabbit_stomp,init,1},\n
>> {proc_lib,init_p,5}]}\n”

We changed one of rabbitmq-server's internal APIs a few days ago. The
stomp gateway got updated at the same time. It looks like you are using
the latest version of the latter but an older version of the former.

Generally, when getting code from our mercurial repos, make sure you use
revisions with the same tag. And when working with branches, make sure
you use the tips of branches of the same name, e.g. when you are on the
'default' branch (aka the trunk) in one repo, say rabbitmq-stomp, make
sure that you are using a) the latest revision on that branch, and b)
the latest revision of the same branch in any other repos, such as
rabbitmq-server.

Regards,

Matthias.