[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ SNMP Plugin

Scott Brooks scott.brooks at epicadvertising.com
Wed Dec 23 17:02:52 GMT 2009

I haven't had much of a chance to work on it, but in the new year I'll try and find a home for it on the Internet somewhere(probably github)

Scott

On 2009-12-22, at 11:32 AM, Alexis Richardson wrote:

> Scott
>
> How are you getting on with this?  I'd like to link to it from our
> various info pages, on delicious, and on rabbitmq.com/how.html
>
> alexis
>

> On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 5:06 PM, Scott Brooks
> <scott.brooks at epicadvertising.com> wrote:
>> Here is the mib.  I certainly don't claim to be an expert mib designer so there is probably room for improvement.
>>
>> It passes an erlc, smilint, and works with net-snmp, but beyond that I guarantee nothing.

Scott Brooks
Web Developer
Epic Advertising - New York, Toronto, San Francisco, London
www.EpicAdvertising.com
60 Columbia Way, Suite 310
Markham, ON L3R 0C9
(905) 946-0300 x2356 - phone