[rabbitmq-discuss] Example of Fully-Loaded rabbitmq.config?

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 21:30:36 GMT 2009

Hi all,

I've been thinking about the question "what is a Rabbit application",
from a number of points of view.  The idea is that a full RabbitMQ
system should be definable as "application plus data".  There are
several configuration elements that could together 'be' an
application.  Also, we could look at fate sharing issues (security,
durability, availability).

Anyone got any ideas?  I would love to hear them.

Cheers

alexis