[rabbitmq-discuss] Example of Fully-Loaded rabbitmq.config?

Michael DeHaan michael.dehaan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 16:49:18 GMT 2009

Hi folks,

I'm interested in finding out how to deploy Rabbit MQ reasonably well
with a configuration management system or with config RPMs.

Ideally I would be looking to be able to configure the following
programatically, without needing to invoke rabbitmqcontrol:   user
additions, queue/exchange setup, cluster setup, and port/access
control.   Basically everything that can be done with
/sbin/rabbitmqctl.

Can someone share we me an example of a fully loaded rabbitmq config,
or tell me how I might dump the current settings of RabbitMQ to a
config file that could be deployed in an automated batch fashion?

I'm *very* impressed with app, though I see that the config file notes
in the FAQ are a bit sparse and was looking for pointers.

Thanks very much!

--Michael DeHaan