[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-status plugin sources?

majek04 majek04 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 13:44:56 GMT 2009

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 13:29, mabrek <mabrek at gmail.com> wrote:
> There is wonderful rabbitmq-status plugin
> (http://www.lshift.net/blog/2009/11/30/introducing-rabbitmq-status-plugin).
> Blog post says that it works with 1.7.0 and default branch but I need
> to get it working with new persister branch (bug21673).
> I'm ready to make appropriate modifications by myself but I can't find
> sources of the plugin.

I haven't shared the sources yet, but I will do it shortly.

Rabbitmq-status plugin doesn't use any complicated internal apis.
The binary version from the blog post should just work with this branch.

> Another question: is there any way to embed plugins into rabbitmq
> debian package to make single .deb to deploy?

Yes, there is a way but we haven't done it yet. We actually intend
do release plugins as .debs, but it requires a lot of work and
is not our priority at the moment.

Cheers!
  Marek Majkowski