[rabbitmq-discuss] Queue Status

Lars George lars at worldlingo.com
Tue Dec 1 12:13:19 GMT 2009

Hi Matthew,

Bummer. Yes, I meant using the API. Is there a reason for not making
this info available? It would help to make decisions within the app
based on if a queue is considered full (more than n entries) etc.

The SNMP interface is very nice and a good start, but that is for
Nagios/Cacti to check really. Otherwise I would have to implement an
SNMP get into the app to get the meta data.

Just wondering.

Lars