[rabbitmq-discuss] Does the RabbitMQ XMPP Gateway work with RabbitMQ stable release version 1.6.0?

Brian brian.noguchi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 01:39:27 BST 2009

I've been having trouble getting it to work, and then I found a post
on the forum from January mentioning that the code breaks in 1.5 but
would be updated with release of 1.6.x.  Wondering what the latest is
on that.

If it is supposed to work with 1.6, I'm still seeing this error when I
run "ejabbertctl stop":

=ERROR REPORT==== 2009-08-20 17:26:55 ===
E(<0.521.0>:gen_mod:95) : {noproc,
                              {gen_server,call,

[ejabberd_mod_rabbitmq_localhost,stop]}}

=ERROR REPORT==== 2009-08-20 17:26:55 ===
E(<0.521.0>:gen_mod:95) : {noproc,
                              {gen_server,call,
                                  ['ejabberd_mod_rabbitmq_hostname',