[rabbitmq-discuss] Working with Java Client

Matthew Sackman matthew at lshift.net
Tue Aug 18 19:57:52 BST 2009

Hi Ram,

Yes, you have the right client and source code. You have in fact
downloaded "zip" files which contain several other files - think of them
as a container of other files. Thus if you "expand" the zip files (most
computers these days can do this - if you're using Windows XP or above
then just "double clicking" on the zip files will "open" them, from
where you can copy the files out) then you will gain access to the files
you're after.

Matthew