[rabbitmq-discuss] connection pooling options ?

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Tue Aug 18 09:41:34 BST 2009

Hi Patrick,

Patrick Kenney wrote:
> are there any connection pooling options, I do not see any in the
> RabbitMQ.Client or RabbitMQ.ServiceModel

Not yet. AMQP's built-in channel multiplexing capability helps reduce
the need for them a little, but doesn't make the need totally go away.

In general, across all the client libraries, we have been concentrating
on making sure the core API is solid before constructing layers on top
like connection pooling and failover. This is the right list to discuss
ideas & code, though, so if you have any proposals, go ahead.

Cheers,
  Tony