[rabbitmq-discuss] high resolution timerAborted

Terry Jones terry at jon.es
Fri Aug 14 16:36:39 BST 2009

Hi Matthias

> Googling for the error brings up a handful of posts in the Erlang
> discussion mailing list, including this one with a possible workaround:
>
> http://erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/2007-August/028577.html

Thanks a lot. I actually did a couple of searches (including on the Rabbit
archives) but I guess I was putting in too much text as I got no hits.

I'll try a sleep. It's odd because something else has also just (this
afternoon) started failing for me on EC2: installing Python modules (via
setup.py) and then failing to be able to import them right away. I used a
sleep on that one too, and it still failed. Maybe a 30 second nap will
help. Power-napping in the clouds.

I guess something has changed on EC2  (I'm not using EBS in case anyone's interested.)

Thanks again!

Terry