[rabbitmq-discuss] AMQP Permission Granularity

tsuraan tsuraan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 01:57:48 BST 2009

Suppose I want to use AMQP to replace RSS (real-time feeds only
though, no history).  Ideally, anybody on the entire 'net would be
able to connect to my Rabbit server and create a queue that's bound to
my "RSS" exchange.  That queue would be temporary and exclusive, so
its lifetime is tied to the client's connection.  Is there any way, in
Rabbit, to create a user that only has the ability to create temporary
exclusive queues, and to bind those queues to an exchange?

It doesn't look like Rabbit's permissions really have this sort of
usage in mind, but I thought I'd ask just to be sure.