[rabbitmq-discuss] Using rabbitmq-http2 (was: simple.publish over the JSON RPC interface)

Nathan Gray n8gray at n8gray.org
Wed Aug 5 19:39:43 BST 2009

Hi Cuong,

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 8:20 PM, Cuong Le<cuonglb at facemain.com> wrote:
> Hi Nathan,
>
> Ah ha, because HTTP Channel was closed by timeout handle_info spontaneous.
> You must keep-alive it until make json_rpc call close it.

I'm afraid that's not it.  The HTTP channel times out after 15
seconds, but the timeout that's giving me headaches happens after only
5 seconds.

BTW, I set things up on my Ubuntu machine, using the same versions of
everything and got the same problem.  I also tried out the javascript
example code and it seems to work fine, so I guess I'm just doing
something wrong on the client side.  I'm attaching my VERY simple (50
line) python client code.  Can somebody take a look at it and see if
they can spot the problem?

> Can you chat with me? at : cuonglb at jabber.org

Sure, I'll try to catch you.  Thanks!

Cheers,