[rabbitmq-discuss] binding exchange to client and server in wcf, but it auto generate new queue on rabbitmq server, why?

Wilson Ke wilson.ke at wealthcraft.com
Mon Aug 3 10:42:01 BST 2009

Hi all,
In my RabbitMQ, I had declared a durable exchange "member2atmExchange" and a durable queue "member2atmQueue", and bind the queue and exchange.

Later I use Wcf to bind the exchange and send message. I found a new automatic queue appear in rabbitmq server.
I want to use Wcf to publish message to "member2atmQueue".How can I do?

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CA1461.8EB5C1E0]