[rabbitmq-discuss] emulating rabbitmqctl from python

Aaron Feng aaron.feng at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 22:57:04 BST 2009

Hi Dmitriy,

Thanks for sharing this.  I didn't know about py-interface.  I have updated
my blog post (
http://leftrightfold.com/2009/04/26/how-to-build-rabbit-management-console/)
with
this info.

I do have a question about py-interface.  How does this compare with
jinterface in terms of reliability?  Are there any obvious gotchas?

Thanks,

Aaron