[rabbitmq-discuss] millions of unack'd messages in a day -- disk store instead of ram?

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 15:04:01 BST 2009

Brian

Your question is timely.  We are working on a feature in which
persistent messages are stored only on disk, instead of concurrently
on disk and in ram.  If you peruse the archives you will see some info
about this (eg timelines).

You may find this blog post relevant:
http://www.lshift.net/blog/2009/04/02/cranial-surgery-giving-rabbit-more-memory

What disk store do you use on Amazon?  Is it S3 or EBS?

alexis