[rabbitmq-discuss] Huge latency in Linux, compared with Leopard

Bogon Choi bogon.choi at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 06:05:17 BST 2008

Thanks for your reply.
I tested the two scenarios on physically independent machines, one from my
iMAC and the other from other guy's DELL.
Let me ask you a quick question. If I have to tune the Linux's kernel, which
part should I check out first?
Can you give me some idea? Or, some link I can reference? I think I have to
check out the tcp stack of Linux first, e.g. checking out tcp buffer size or
mtu size, etc. Actually, I don't know the kernel tuning area.