[rabbitmq-discuss] wct + pubsub

Andrius Norkaitis Andrius.Norkaitis at oryo.lt
Thu Sep 25 19:00:26 BST 2008

Hello,

I read all documentation and played with sendstring and logtail examples and
it's all much clearer now. I still don't find a way how to do pubsub with
WCF service model.

In sendstring example there are this line of code:

ch.ExchangeDeclare(ticket, exchange, exchangeType);

which specifies exchangeType (I specify topic type in my case).
In RabbitMQ.ServiceModel implementation there is no such code so direct
exchange is used (see RabbitMQInputChannel.cs and RabbitMQOutputChannel.cs)?

Any suggestion how to achieve logtail and sendtring with topic exchange
functionality using WCF service model?

Thanks,
Andrius