[rabbitmq-discuss] Publish won't work without transaction?

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 17:13:21 BST 2008

Barry,

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 4:39 PM, Barry Pederson <bp at barryp.org> wrote:
> The server-implementers would have a better handle on the semantics of that
> flag relating to basic.consume, py-amqplib just passes it along as part of

Of course we know what the flag means, otherwise how we could
implement the server :-)

I was just trying to pass on the opportunity to you to answer
questions about your own library rather than have me bore the list
again.

Tsuraan, at the end of the day, the clients, no matter what design
feature has gone into them, are but mere mouthpieces to the server,
whose semantics are defined in the protocol specification. So if you
ever wonder about the meaning of a flag or option, the first place to
look is the rendered protocol documentation.

HTH,

Ben