[rabbitmq-discuss] erlang client API: transactions

Valentino Volonghi dialtone at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 20:15:19 BST 2008

On Sep 23, 2008, at 7:57 AM, Valentino Volonghi wrote:

> Oh, that's why they are not in lib_amqp then. I guess now I'll add
> some stuff
> to the client code API like a different username/password than guest/
> guest
> and some other small stuff (like amqp_util:basic_properties/0 that
> allows
> to set different values for the 3 basic ones). and I'll send a patch
> here.

So attached is the bundle from mercurial that I would apply to
rabbitmq-erlang-client,
now... I haven't written unittests on my changes so you might reject
it :), I'm still learning
erlang and unittests are the next thing I need to look into.

And here: http://github.com/dialtone/shovel/tree/master
are a few changes that I would introduce to shovel to use lib_amqp
and to be more easily configurable without changing shovel.app.