[rabbitmq-discuss] Error code 541

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 20:05:30 BST 2008

Eran,

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 3:00 PM, Eran Sandler <eran.sandler at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm happy to say that I may have found the problem to this issue.

:-)

Hubert began to look into your code, but got swamped with other stuff
just before he went on holiday, so it's great that you've managed to
solve it yourself.

> If you want, I can share the little Windows Service (I called it RabbitMQ
> Executer) with the list.
>
> For ease of use and implementation time I wrote it in C# (in .NET), so it
> requires the .NET runtime, but it can easily be written in native C since
> all it does is open a thread and executes the RabbitMQ process.

Cool - this would be an excellent idea.

FWIW I find that using github is an excellent way to quickly share
stuff - it's very flexible and of course versioned, so it makes
child's play out of collaborating with others.

But if you prefer just to append the source to a mail to the list, you
can do this as well.

HTH,

Ben